Bone and Joint Surgeons Physical Therapy
We concentrate on treating the patient, not just the injury.
It does not matter why you've been sidelined. If you need rehabilitation, we can help you safely and quickly become active again.
Our mission is to provide all patient with the highest quality of care in the field of physical therapy and sports medicine.
We pride ourselves in treating each patient as an individual and providing the personal attention you deserve in a professional, friendly and encouraging environment. We customize our treatment programs to meet the goals of each patient, whether they are return to work, return to sports, or return to performing daily activities.
Our rehabilitation staff consists of licensed physical therapists with over 40 years of experience serving the Kanawha Valley and surrounding areas. Our extensive clinical knowledge has allowed us to rehabilitate patients of all ages with a wide variety of orthopedic conditions. We specialize in treating all levels of athletes including recreational, middle/high school, college and professional.
Meet our Rehabilitation Staff:
Mark Henrich, PT, MBA
Amber Bays, PT, OCS
Rehabilitation Services include:
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
- General orthopedic conditions/injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Pre/Post Operative programs for the shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand
- Pre/Post Operative programs for the hip, knee, ankle/foot
- Total Joint Replacement (Hip, Knee, Shoulder)
- Preventative Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Training/Conditioning
- Functional Movement Screen Analysis